Have you ever found yourself admiring the photographs of French singer Lou Doillon or actress Clémence Poésy? You've always wondered how French women always look so perfect. When it comes to style, the French are really quite successful. We want to let you talk about some French fashion in our collections that we created by following many brands and styles in world fashion.
Women's clothing French fashion is the most important thing about is that women see their spending on clothing as the best investment. This can sometimes be an accessory, sometimes a blouse or scarf. The important thing is to put your own style. Because people are happy with the clothes that reflect themselves. Color, cut and a good combination with all parts of the style you get, is the best expressing language.
Parisian women develop a unique look and adhere to it. They have several trend models in their wardrobe. But they always adhere to a similar aesthetic. This makes shopping much easier.
Here are 6 Fashion Suggestions from French Women's Cabinets
- French designer Sophie Theallet said, düz French women wear clothes that straighten their bodies, regardless of trends. 1. The first step is to get appropriate clothes for your body. The second step is to make sure that everything in your locker fits into another outfit. If there is no complementary complement you will probably just hang in the closet.
- They are mostly dressed in a neutral palette of black, white, beige and brown colors. Interesting colors; accessories. For example, a red bag or a scarf with a bright pattern ve This makes the mixing and matching of the parts inside your closet as easy as possible.
- Parisian women loved the trench coat. On weekends, you'll see trench coats in fashionable colors on your shoulders throughout the spring, from jeans to formal wear.
- Breton striped shirts are clichés for French women. If you want to wear old jeans or a more elegant and bohemian air on a weekend, you can combine it with a skirt.
- To be masked, to carry the breezes of men's clothing is a full French women's quote. Instead of a classic and ordinary night dress with a women's tuxedos inspired by men's clothing, how about a stylish and sexy, but certainly high level style?
- In Coco Chanel's words: ay A woman with good shoes is never ugly! De As it is understood from this saying, the choice of our shoes that will complement our clothes is of course very important. But thousands of shoes is not needed. It is good to continue with the same logic. We're opening our locker. We match our clothes and determine what kind of color and style we need, so we make the right shopping.